Our Corporate Event schedule is now full for 2022.
Please check back with us in 2023.
Are you planning a summer office get together or other social event? Why not come out as a group and try the game of bowls in a beautiful historic setting.
The Oakville Lawn Bowling Club is located on the south west corner of Navy Street and King Street, a few hundred metres from the lake at 111 King Street, Oakville, ON L6J 1B3
Benefits of Lawn Bowling:
Lawn Bowling helps to improve both coordination and self-esteem. It is not only physically and mentally stimulating but helps to build friendships and a sense of camaraderie
What does the OLBC offer:
We make our facilities available to companies and groups, which are interested in learning about and experiencing lawn bowling
- Numbers are limited to 36 to allow time for an overview of bowling and some game play
- We’ll provide the group with introductory training and then, based on the number of participants, organize the group into some fun competitive match play.
- Events can be scheduled, Monday through Friday, for either morning or afternoon, with a maximum duration of 3 hours.
- We do not provide catering, but you are welcome to provide your own food and snacks, which can be set up in the clubhouse.
Requirements for Playing
- All participants MUST be 18 years of age or older
- All participants must complete the OLBC Guest Information Form and the OLBA Waiver, prior to playing
- All participants must wear flat soled shoes on the greens
- All participants must observe the guidance provided by the instructors
$20.00 Per Person with a minimum of $400 per event
A deposit of $100 is payable upon booking.
Balance of payment due on day of event.
We accept payment by cheque or e-transfer only.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate payment by credit card.
Should you choose to cancel your event for any reason, the following cancellation policy will apply:
|Notice of Cancellation||Refund Given|
|7 days or more||Full Deposit Refunded|
|2 – 6 days||50 % of Deposit Refunded|
|Less than 2 Days||No Refund|
Should inclement weather prevent the event from taking place, the OLBC will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative date