Membership for 2023 – Coming Soon
Please check back in early 2023 for our Open House dates: we look forward to seeing you then!
- Five months of bowling – May to September
- At least 120 casual and social games (averaging six per week)
- Five House Leagues that run for most of the season
- Organized training and coaching sessions
- Opportunities to enter Open Tournaments and Club Championships*
- Opportunities to enter Inter-Club District and Provincial events*
- A Club Handbook that describes the Club organization and functions
- A Club Calendar of bowling and social events
- Fun social activities, BBQs, Canada Day, National Bowls Day, etc.
- New bowlers may use Club loaner bowls for the first two years of membership
- Following that bowlers may purchase bowls or rent from the Club
2023 Membership Fees:
- Adult Membership: TBD
- Optional Name Tag (one-time) TBD
- Junior Membership: TBD
- Social Membership: TBD (Non-bowling)
- Bowls Rental (Season) TBD
- Locker Rental (Season) TBD
New members may request a full refund up until June15.
Membership fees include OLBA and BCB fees. Members must have paid their membership fees and obtained their current year OLBA sticker, and have signed the OLBA waiver, before their first day of bowling. Members who have not done so will not be permitted to bowl.
Members must carry their membership card to attend any OLBA bowling events :this provides proof of coverage by OLBA insurance for an accident occurring during a bowling or social event.
The Club assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property kept or left on the Club premises, nor for any personal injury sustained on or about the Club premises.
The Club is run entirely by volunteers. Whether by assuming a role on the Executive, Board, or a Committee, or by assisting any of the above in their roles, any contribution a member can make is valuable.
2023 Membership Application Forms and Waivers
- 2023 OLBC Application Form for NEW Membership – Coming Soon
- 2023 OLBC Membership Renewal Form – Coming Soon
- 2023 OLBA Adult Waiver – Coming Soon
QUESTIONS? Please contact Mark Cox, Membership Chair
firstname.lastname@example.org or 905 849-7564