A New Season is on the Horizon!
We are now taking membership inquiries for the 2024 season but do have a waitlist in place.
What Do Our Members Enjoy?
- Five months of bowling – May to September
- At least 120 casual and social games (averaging six per week)
- Competitive house leagues
- Organized new bowler training and coaching sessions
- Opportunities to enter Club Tournaments and Championships (entry fees may apply)
- Opportunities to enter Inter-Club District and Provincial events (entry fees may apply)
- A Club Handbook that describes the Club organization and functions
- A Club Calendar of bowling and social events
- Fun social activities, BBQs, Canada Day, National Bowls Day, etc.
- New bowlers may use club bowls for the first two years of membership at no charge!
Learn More about Lawn Bowling!
Click below for links to online videos, documents and livestreams giving comprehensive details about bowling techniques and strategies!
Lawn Bowling 101 – Newport Beach, CA
Selecting the Correct Size of Bowl – Nev Rodda
Holding The Bowl – MVP Sports Delivery Doctor
Bowl Delivery #1 – Bowls Manawatu, NZ
Bowl Delivery #2 – Bowls Manawatu, NZ
Bowl a Draw Shot – Bowls Manawatu, NZ
Live Streaming of Tournaments – YouTube
Live Streaming of World Bowls Tour – YouTube